You are here
- Can I bring my pet? Some of our properties are pet friendly, while others are not. There is a $15 per night pet fee on pet friendly properties if you are bringing a pet or pets. If you are unsure whether or not a property is pet friendly, please call our office. Make sure to pick up your dogs deposits from the yard prior to your departure.
- Do I need tire chains? By law, you are required to carry chains in your vehicle when traveling the mountains in winter months, even if they are not required to be on your tires. Highway Patrol may stop you, at any time, to confirm they are in your vehicle. Vehicles with 4-wheel drive also need to carry chains. If you have any questions about the road conditions, or whether or not chains are required, the best number to call would be The Road and Snow line at (909) 866-ROAD (7623).
- Do you offer trip insurance? We offer an optional trip insurance through "Red Sky Travel Insurance", Because Anything Can Go Wrong! The insurance protects your non-refundable Vacation Rental investment. It covers for unforseen situations such as lack of snow, road closure, lost/stolen items, roadside assistance, medical expenses (for injuries while on your trip), and trip intrerruption and cancellation. The cost of the insurance is 6.95% of your total reservation price.
- How do I check in? Check in time is 4 p.m. or after. To check in, the person on the reservation/credit card holder must be present. Upon check in, you must provide a picture ID along with the credit card used at the time of booking. If you require another person in your group to check in for you, please call our office and we may be able to accommodate you.
- How do I check out? Check out is any time before 12 p.m. on the day of your departure. A late check-out may be added to your reservation for an additional fee (not available during winter holidays). You do not need to come into the office to check out. Per City Ordinance, trash must be disposed of at one of the 'Clean Bear' dump sites. All dishes must be washed, dried and put away, heater must be left at 55 degrees, spa cover must be put on and locked, all windows and doors must be closed and locked, and keys are to be left in the lock box.
- Is there a security deposit? Typically, there is no security deposit required. If there are damages to the property, or missing items, the credit card provided at the time of booking may be charged. Security deposits may be required if your form of payment is cash (and there is no credit card on file), or if a specific property requires it.
- Is there an after-hours check in? Yes. Please contact us and we'll happily make arrangements.
- What is the minimum age to book? Our minimum age to reserve a cabin is 21 however, if are between 18-20 you can still book a home with us but a cash security deposit is required.
- Reservation Terms & Conditions? Click HERE
- Have another quick question? You can text us at 909-219-9681.