27 May 2016
Well it's not quite Summer, but you can't blame us for being excited. This weekend kicks off the turn of the season. So pack away the skis and snowboards and bring out the kayaks and jet skis. The days are getting longer and longer and t's blue skies for miles. So come join us for the long weekend and check out all of the events we have going on.
- Scenic Sky Chair at Snow Summit @ 8200 FEET - Opens 5/27 880 Summit Blvd, Big Bear Lake, CA, 92315
TICKETS- ADULT $24 CHILDREN & SENIORS $19 For information call (844)462-2327
- Art on the Corner- Pine Knot Ave. in The Village- Fine art and Craftsmanship will be features in a variety of mediums. Enjoy a glass of wine, enjoy the music, and browse the wonderful artwork. Proceeds to benefit the Bear Valley Guild for the Arts. From 10am to 5pm 5/27-5/30. FREE
- Antique Car Club Show and Shine- Antique car show and Pinewood Derby (the Pinewood Derby is for local 5th grade students and starts at 10:00 am.) at the Big Bear Speedway parking lot @ 42825 Big Bear Blvd, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315. For more information please call 909-547-0419. FREE
- Leon Russell at The Cave @ 40789 Village Drive, Big Bear Lake, CA, 92315 5/28 6:30pm-11pm
Leon Russell is a music legend and perhaps the most accomplished and versatile musician in the history of rock ‘n roll. In his distinguished and unique 50 year career, he has played on, arranged, written and/or produced some of the best records in popular music.
- Big Bear Discovery Center- ALL WEEKEND- Join the Discovery Center for an educational and entertaining evening program to teach visitors about the San Bernardino National Forest. Programs range from campfires and sing-alongs to informational Ranger talks. Sponsored by California Land Management. Suggested donation $5. Your donations help keep our programs free!