24 Jan 2022
You can't beat a good burger. If You're traveling with the family or just looking for a quick and easy answer to the dreaded "Where do you want to eat?" Burgers are a crowd-pleaser. Check out these local spots for the top 5 best burgers in town according to the Cool Cabins staff!
1. The Country Fried Steak Burger from Teddy Bear Restaurant. This burger is not for the faint of heart. If you're a fan of a country breakfast and you want to try that in burger form this is the meal for you. It's a bacon cheeseburger topped with a fried egg and a country-fried steak, white gravy on request (It's a must really, even if you only dip your fries in it.) Add pastrami or bacon for an upcharge, if you can handle it!
2. The Director from Get The Burger. Get the Burger is a retro 50's style burger joint that offers Burgers with fun Hollywood style titles. The Director is two ¼ lb beef patties, two slices of cheese, grilled onions, lettuce, tomato, and a homemade special sauce. This is a classic treat that anyone in the family will enjoy as long as they have a healthy appetite.
3. The "Freak on a Leash" from Fire Rock Burgers and Brews. If your looking for something different but delicious then Fire Rock is a great option. All of their burgers are titled after rock jams and have a unique spin on the classic combos. The Freak on a Leash burger features cheddar cheese, fried onions, applewood smoked bacon, and mac n' cheese. It's topped with beer-infused BBQ sauce and mayo. Sub in a veggie patty if you want all that goodness vegetarian style!
4. The Bacon Avocado Cheeseburger from Broadway Cafe. It's exactly what it sounds like and you can't go wrong with that! Classic and fresh ingredients are the making of greatness at this local favorite.
5. The Chopped American Wagyu Steak Burger from The Oakside. Burgers can be a little fancy right? The Oakside is great for a steak dinner but they also have some delicious bar foods. If you want to take your burger to the next level, you have to try the Chopped American Wagyu Steak Burger. Enjoy a Half pound patty with caramelized onion, iceberg lettuce, tomato, and a house burger sauce on a brioche bun.