Dining in the Big Bear Valley gives you so many options. So, to help you choose, here’s a listing of Staff Favorites. They always say, if you want the best, "go where the locals go,” so we hope that this list will help you find fantastic places to eat and drink!
- Devi’s Favorite is Teddy Bear Restaurant (American Cuisine) 909-866-5415
It’s local, has awesome food with big portions, great service, inexpensive, perfect location, and epic vibe. Pot Roast is amazing; it’s big enough to split. It’s delicious and filling.
- Trish’s Favorite is Masala Craft (Indian Cuisine) 909-273-0636
I give it a million stars! Super delicious Indian food packed with such great flavors!!
- Karrie’s Favorite is Broadway Café (Burgers) 909-585-7682
They have the best food at affordable prices.
- Jackie’s Favorite is Hacienda Grill (Mexican Cuisine) 909-866-8667
It is always good food and a comfortable atmosphere.
- Jessica's Favorite is Evergreen International (Steak/Seafood Cuisine) 909-878-5588
For a special night out – great seafood and an amazing view from the patio! Must try the Avocado Shrimp appetizer if available!
- Kayla's Favorite is Mountain Munchies (American Cuisine) 909-866-7767
Best sandwiches and burgers on the mountain.
- Cherie's Favorite is Sandy's Sports Bar (Pub/American Cuisine) 909-866-2350
Perfect for watching my Angel's games and enjoying a very cold beer and fish & chips!
- Maria's Favorite is Cowboy Express Steakhouse (Steakhouse Cuisine) 909-866-1486
The big baked potatoes are the bomb!
- Leea's Favorite is Social 572 (American Cuisine) 909-878-0307
The food & outdoor entertainment is amazing, along with the specialty drinks.
- Gigi's Favorite is Azteca Grill (Mexican Cuisine) 909-866-2350
Perfect for anyone in your group. Amazing salads (the shrimp salad is my go-to every-time), giant burritos, delicious salsa bar, and even great vegetarian options. And their patio is ideal for spring and summer!
- Everyone's Favorite is Big Bear Mountain Brewery (Pub/American Cuisine) 909-866-2337
Must try the sampler set of brews and their famous homemade chili!