Dining in the Big Bear Valley gives you so many options. So, to help you choose, here’s a listing of Staff Favorites. They always say, if you want the best, "go where the locals go,” so we hope that this list will help you find fantastic places to eat and drink!
- Devi’s Favorite is Teddy Bear Restaurant (American Cuisine) 909-866-5415
It’s local, has awesome food with big portions, great service, inexpensive, perfect location, and epic vibe. Pot Roast is amazing; it’s big enough to split. It’s delicious and filling.
- Trish’s Favorite is Masala Craft (Indian Cuisine) 909-273-0636
I give it a million stars! Super delicious Indian food packed with such great flavors!!
- Karrie’s Favorite is Broadway Café (Burgers) 909-585-7682
They have the best food at affordable prices.
- Jackie’s Favorite is Hacienda Grill (Mexican Cuisine) 909-866-8667
It is always good food and a comfortable atmosphere.
- Kathleen's Favorite is Royal Thai (Asian Cuisine) 909-866-2808
I love their yellow curry. I like trying different foods and highly recommend trying new items. They have very good food and are fast and friendly.
- Kayla's Favorite is Mountain Munchies (American Cuisine) 909-866-7767
Best sandwiches and burgers on the mountain.
- Cherie's Favorite is Sandy's Sports Bar (Pub/American Cuisine) 909-866-2350
Perfect for watching my Angel's games and enjoying a very cold beer and fish & chips!
- Maria's Favorite is 572 Social (American Cuisine) 909-878-0307
The food & outdoor entertainment is amazing, along with the specialty drinks.
- Gigi's Favorite is Azteca Grill (Mexican Cuisine) 909-866-2350
Perfect for anyone in your group. Amazing salads (the shrimp salad is my go-to every-time), giant burritos, delicious salsa bar, and even great vegetarian options. And their patio is ideal for spring and summer!
- Monica's Favorite is Alpine Coffee Shop (American Cuisine) 909-866-1959
We always go there because they have awesome breakfast burritos (try the chorizo!) They also have bomb burgers!!
- Sandra's Favorite is Laguna Grill (Mexican Cuisine) 909-866-2679
I love the customer service, the food is always great but the seafood is my absolute favorite.
- Maria S's Favorite is Amangela’s (Sandwich & Bagels) 909-878-0015
Perfect spot for breakfast or lunch with freshly baked bread (try it with their fresh hummus), specialty bagels, coffee, and smoothies. Nothing on their menu will disappoint and their portions are HUGE!
- Suzanne's Favorite is Kallan's Bar & Grill (American Cuisine) 909-547-6800
Located in Sugarloaf it’s the perfect spot for lunch or dinner without having to make the trip into town. Has a cool diner feel and great appetizers
- Elizabeth's Favorite is Lumberjack Cafe (American Cuisine) 909-585-2129
- Everyone's New Favorite is Oakside Restaurant and Bar (California Cuisine) 909-866-5555
Live music, fine dining area downstairs, more casual bar dining area upstairs, and large patio with fire pits! But the highlight here is the Basil and Berries on the cocktail menu. 5-stars!
- Everyone's 1-must-try item is the famous Avocado Bomb at Big Bear Lake Brewing Company. 909-878-0283
This spicy tuna stuffed avocado lightly battered in tempura and flash-fried goes great with any of their in-house brews!
- Our office favorite for lunch is Maggio’s 909-866-8815
Almost all of us order the Pastrami Sandwich or ‘The Vato Special’ Calzone.
- Firerock Burgers and Brew is keeping Rock-n-Roll alive 909-878-0696
With Beer Shakes, Truffle Fries, and Burgers such as the ‘Californication’ and ‘Paradise City’. The fun menu and decor gives this place a double platinum rating!.
- Saucy Mama’s Pizza and Beer 909-878-0165
New and improved location makes it a must-try! Make sure everyone is willing to dine family style because there are too many great dishes, you’ll just have to order them all!
- Local is the hottest new hut in Big Bear. Drive thru or walk up for fresh poke bowls, local coffee, waffles, and smoothies! 909-878-0499 (Hawaiian fusion)